Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bibliographies and conclusion.

The posting of the OCA courses and class work, On this blog, is showing in reverse order. So please scroll to the bottom of the page to view the first section of the course. Thank you.



Books That I have read that I do not often refer too. They give me inspiration. I do not take the same view of With the fast growing increase of photographers, with web sites and blogs. e nooks and the flooding book and magazine on the market today. Looking at there work as it is.  Would not truly develop my own personality in my work. And due to the volume , Un like 30 years ago. Its now harder to separate, Style.

Log book conclusion.

It seem that photography will always be with me. as for the three talents that came together back in the 70s My three dreams, scuba diver, Martial arts instructor. What brought the latter together, My foundation that I was told I could never do at school. (Photography). As much as I like using digital SLR. I still miss using medium format cameras.
After completing the last assignment.  I decided to go to work on printing my work. That I found here in Kotakinabalu Malaysia, a printing company that printed for professionals. At a very affordable price. & R about £140 for a 10x 15 /11x14 inch.

I was amazed how even my earliest work, taken on a 3.5 MP camera produced amazing 11x14 prints.  And some wild life photos that I thought would not print well, did so. from the 350d I had 8MP taken at 800 iSO, By using what I have learnt in this course, the road that I have picked up tips and other skills on the way. From researching the internet. and reading books. Watching U tube, Linking with Linkedin with many other photographers web sites round the world.
This has helped me to become a little critical to what is or not so good , I am not sure if I have built a style in my work yet.
The most loved of all, My tutor dearly pointed out. WILD LIFE photography.
Perhaps I could produce some books or do work for national geographic. That would be my ultimate dream come true.
My task now before taking the next course. Is to place my work into Libraries to sell. If they are what the world wants?

No comments:

Post a Comment